GRIP team members must be open to working under new paradigms and push the boundaries of current financial systems – ready to explore and dive into the exciting possibilities that are changing the world – through an innovative and technology focused perspective.
Your role entails:
- Establishing relationships with investors,
- Nurturing and managing investor communications.
- Utilising GRIP resources to provide a holistic investor experience.
- 2 to 5 years, relevant work experience in sales (investments / funds) / business development, sales trading,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience,
- Expert proficiency of the English language and should be able to verbally, through written reports, presentation decks and visually be able to simplify and present investment ideas, investment performance, and in general communications – including cold-calling. Including lead generation
- Professional Qualifications in Marketing, Sales and Communications,
- Habitual reader with a variety of interests as a person.