- 3 to 5 years, relevant work experience in credit research / credit analysis / financial analysis / business development,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience,
- Expert proficiency of the English language and should be able to verbally, through written reports, presentation decks and visually be able to simplify and present credit reviews and investment ideas,
- Professional Qualifications such as Banking, CISI and CIMA,
- Habitual reader with a variety of interests as a person.
The CA(s) enable the Rain Makers of Team GRIP to make credit, financial assessments and structuring decisions.
A CA will work across multiple engagements – focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
A CA is expected to possess analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive initiatives forward.
You will work in close partnership with highly talented credit / finance / investment colleagues from across the region and consult on planning, analysing and decision support for the wide range of activities that acquire, delight and retain our issuers and investors.
The CA(s) are expected:
- to prepare complete, clear and concise credit papers with modest supervision
- possess creative thought and independent analysis based views on the structure and credit characteristics of the underlying transaction
- possess and hone financial modeling and Eikon, BBM platform usage skills
A CA is expected to develop business partnering skills, collaborate, manage time, prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support GRIP’s initiatives.