Junior Investment Analyst (IA)
- Ideally 2 years, relevant work experience in investment research / financial analysis / business development / sales trading,
- Bachelor’s degree, in a Finance, Business or Data related field
- Expert proficiency of the English language and should be able to verbally, through written reports, presentation decks and visually be able to simplify and present investment ideas, valuation
- reports and in general communications,
- Habitual reader with a variety of interests as a person.
An IA will work across multiple engagements – focused on the details while finding creative ways to solve big picture challenges.
An IA is expected to possess analytical rigor and strategic thinking to drive initiatives forward.
You will work in close partnership with highly talented credit / finance / investment colleagues from across the region and consult on planning, analysing and decision support for the wide range of activities that acquire, delight and retain our issuers and investors.
The IA(s) are expected:
to prepare complete, clear and concise investment reviews with modest supervision
possess creative thought and independent analysis based views on the structure and credit characteristics of the underlying transaction
An IA is expected to develop business partnering skills, collaborate, manage time, prioritize effectively while creating space for original thinking and thoughtful analysis to support GRIP’s initiatives.